Including eco-part. Ecomaison €1.46
AVAILABLE IN 2 WEEKS
Our Fantine evolving bed is made from solid beech wood. It adapts to your child's development from birth to age 6, responding perfectly to parents' concerns.
In baby's first months, the high position of the base brings him closer to you, taking the strain off your back.
As baby grows and begins to sit up in bed, the base is lowered for his safety and your peace of mind.
The next step is to replace the large front rail with the two smaller ones supplied with the crib. We often recommend this step to parents who notice their child trying to get in and out of bed on his own.
Finally, it's time to give your child a real big bed by replacing all the high rails with low ones.
Like the rest of the Fantine collection, this bed is made in Europe from materials sourced from sustainably managed forests, carefully selected for their quality and respect for the environment.
The bed is sold separately from its mattress.
- Brand : Natalys
- Colour : natural
- Features: 2 positions of bed base
- Dimensions of the bed : length : 145 cm/ height : 87 cm/ depth : 75 cm
- Weight : 30 kg
- Materials : solid beech
- Details : varnish in accordance with NF EN 71-3
- Maintenance : clean with a damp cloth - do not use solvents, thinners, abrasives etc.
- Age suitability: 0 to 6 years
- Standards : product complies with the requirements of the NF-EN 716-1&2 standard
- Country of manufacture : Spain
- Package dimensions :
- Parcel1 : length: 147 cm/ height: 12 cm/ depth: 72 cm / 17kg
- Parcel 2 : length: 85 cm/ height: 12 cm/ depth: 72 cm / 13kg
- Mattress not included
- Installation instructions : click here