Frequently Asked Questions.
Do you have a question?
Discover the most frequently asked questions by visitors.
If, in spite of everything, you do not find the answer to your question, please do not hesitate to contact us by email here or by phone at 01 84 03 85 30.
- What are the accepted means of payment ?
- Only debit and credit card payments are accepted on the Natalys website. You can choose between "Carte Bleue Nationale", Visa or MasterCard.
Payment security :
Natalys has chosen 3D Secure in order to reinforce the security of your online payment. You can peacefully enter your personal data that will allow your bank to identify you and confirm your payment.
If you don't have an authentication code , you need to contact your bank which will provide you with this information.
- When will my bank account be debited ?
- The payment is authorized when you place your order. We debit your bank card upon validation of the order.
- How do I pay with a gift certificate ?
- You can totally or partly pay your order with a gift certificate on our website : en.natalys.com.
• The amount of the gift certificate is less than the total amount of the order :
You pay the remainder by using the other payment methods offered.
• The amount of the gift certificate is higher than the total amount of the order :
The order will be fully paid using a gift certificate. The remaining will stay on your account.
• You want to use several gift certificates :
You can use multiple gift certificates. You just need to follow these steps : On the payment method selection page of the shopping tunnel : select or declare the gift certificate by entering the gift certificate number, Then enter the amount to be used and confirm, Repeat the operation as many times as you like.
> Consult your gift certificate balance
- How to get an invoice ?
- Natalys does not send invoices within its parcels.
You will find your invoice in your Account : section "My orders". Your invoice will be online after the shipment of the last parcel of your order.
- There is an item missing in my order, what can I do ?
- If an item is missing in your parcel (and if it does not appear on your delivery slip), please check beforehand if an explanatory e-mail was sent to you by our services on the day your order was shipped. If this is the case, we kindly ask you to specify the reference in question. We will then be able to tell you if it is an error from our warehouse or if the product in question is out of stock. Depending on the nature of the problem, we will either ship it again or provide you with a refund.
- The wrong item is in my order, what should I do ?
- If the wrong item has been delivered to you, we ask you to check your delivery slip to see whether the item number is correct or incorrect. Then, we invite you to ask us for a return number in order to return the product in question. As soon as we receive it in our warehouse, we will either send you back the right product if it is still in stock, or provide you with a refund. The return shipping fees will also be refunded.
In order to do this, please include in your parcel the Coliposte invoice that will be delivered to you as part of your return.
- What are the delivery methods ?
- • Home delivery for textiles, linen and small childcare products.
Orders can be delivered in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia and the United Kingdom.
- Standard Colissimo home delivery (for textiles, linen and small childcare products) : Colissimo orders are dispatched within 48 hours. Orders cannot be delivered to P.O. Boxes
• Home delivery for strollers, car seats, high chairs or other bulky childcare products : Orders can be delivered in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia and the United Kingdom.
• Our specialized carrier will contact you as soon as possible by phone, SMS or email to agree on a delivery date and time slot.
- Home delivery by carrier is free for a minimum purchase amount of 150€.
- What are the delivery times ?
- • For baby and maternity clothes, bed linen and light childcare product : your parcel will be sent by Colissimo suivi (La Poste service). The shipping time is 72 hours.
• For bulky childcare products such as strollers, high chairs, car seats (and other bulky products), Natalys appeals to a carrier. He will contact you as soon as possible by phone, SMS or email to agree on a delivery date and time slot.
Note : In exceptional periods (sales, private sales, etc.), a few days must be added to the originally planned shipment day.
- Can we order furniture ?
- Unfortunately, Natalys still can't ship furniture to Germany, Austria, Belgium, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia and the United Kingdom.
Returns & refund
- How to return an item ?
- Have you changed your mind ?
For any order placed on en.natalys.com , you have a 14-day withdrawal right, from the day you receive your parcel so as to return the items. This right can be exercised through the partial or total return of your order.
To get a return form and an authorization number, please refer to the "Return" section of your account.
You can therefore return your item under the following conditions :
- in its original packaging,
- with the order form,
- with the completed return form,
- with the return number correctly written on your parcel (mandatory so we can receive it).
Note Items that are returned in an incomplete, spoiled, damaged, deteriorated or a used state cannot be accepted.
The product will be returned at your expense.
We recommend Colissimo suivi for the shipment of your parcel. As you know, the return of the product is at the customer's own risk.
- Soon after receiving your parcel, you will receive a first e-mail confirming that your return is being handled.
- Then, a second e-mail will indicate the validation of your return, with details of the resulting refund.
- Finally, you will be refunded using your original payment method within 10 days. If your bank card expires before your refund is processed, a check will be issued and mailed to you.
For the return of furniture or bulky items that require pick-up, please contact customer service directly at email@example.com :
- from Monday to Wednesday from 9.30am to 12.30pm and from 2pm to 5.30pm,
- Thursday from 2pm to 6pm,
- Friday from 9.30am to 12pm.
Returns are not accepted for services for which execution has begun, with the customer's agreement, before the end of the 14 days period previously provided for (ex. : gift certificate).
All Natalys brand items sent to you are subject to a very meticulous quality control.
-If, despite all our efforts, you have noticed a quality problem on one of our Natalys brand products, we invite you to return it to us by following the return procedure.
-After the examination of the product's quality, we will refund your item and the return shipping fees (on presentation of an invoice from La Poste).
- Can I exchange an item purchased online ?
- You cannot exchange an item purchased on En.natalys.com. All items purchased online can only be returned to our warehouse (under certain conditions). After quality control and validation, it will be refunded within 14 days.
- Are returns free?
- The return shipping fees are at your expense unless you have received a wrong or damaged item.
- In that case, we will provide you with a refund for the return shipping fees you paid.
- For that, you will have to enclose the original invoice issued by La Poste in your parcel.
- In addition to that, remember to keep a copy of proof of your shipment because, without it, we will not be able to make any refund in case your parcel got lost.
- Natalys particularly recommends that you take all appropriate insurance to cover the possible loss or damage of your parcel. As you know, the return of the product is at the customer's own risk.
- I paid with a gift certificate, can I get a refund?
- - If you paid for an item online using a gift certificate, a new gift certificate will be credited with the amount corresponding to your refund. If your return is made at our warehouse, a new gift certificate will be sent to your postal address within 14 days from the date of receipt of your returned item.
- If you have paid for an item online using a gift certificate that you once purchased on our website, a new virtual gift certificate will be credited with the amount corresponding to your refund and will be sent to you directly by e-mail within 14 days of the date we receive your returned item.;.
- How do I pay with a gift certificate ?
- You can totally or partly pay your order with a gift certificate on en.natalys.com.
- If the amount of the gift certificate is less than the total amount of the order, you have to pay the remainder using the other proposed payment methods.
- If the amount of the gift certificate is higher than the total amount of the order, the order will be fully paid with the gift certificate. The remaining will stay on your account.
You can use multiple gift certificates to pay for your order. You just need to follow these steps :
On the payment method selection page of the shopping tunnel :
- Select or declare the gift certificate by entering the gift certificate number,
- Then enter the amount to be used and confirm,
- Repeat the operation as many times as you like.
> See my gift certificate balance
- What do I do if my gift certificate is lost or stolen ?
- In the event of loss or theft, a gift certificate is neither refunded nor replaced according to not only the General Terms and Conditions of Sale but also the clauses on the back of the physical gift certificate.
- How long is my gift certificate valid ?
- The NATALYS gift certificate is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded for any reason whatsoever (in accordance with both our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the clauses on the back of the physical gift certificate).
- How can I close my list ?
- A baby registry is valid for 270 days from the date of the event you entered.
At the end of this period, the registry will be automatically closed.
But before that, you can close your registry on En.natalys.com at any time.
Please note that a closed registry can no longer be consulted by your friends and relatives, and cannot be reopened.
Closing the registry will result in the conversion of your unused credit into a Natalys gift certificate, which can be used on en.natalys.com.
- How to offer a gift on a registry ?
- Someone close to you has created a registry and you would like to offer him or her something from their selection that will please them the most. To do that, you have two ways to find the registry :
• Either the person has sent you an email and you just have to click on the link that redirects you to the registry.
• Or you can search from the "Baby registry" page by entering the person's name or the list's number.
- How to create a list ?
- We offer you the possibility to open your list directly on our website.
• So as to create one : if you don't already have an account, all you have to do is create one and then add the items of your choice from the product page.
• If you already have an account, all you have to do is sign in and then add the items from the product page.
- How to track contributions and purchases on my list ?
- • You are immediately alerted by e-mail when a donation is made on one of your lists.
• All the information regarding a donation and its donor (first name, last name, type and amount of the participation, and the donor's personalized message)
• Each list also shows not only the total amount of donations since you have opened it but also the amounts you have already used.
- How do the prices and the product's availability evolve on my list ?
- • Product's prices :
The products' prices suggested by Nayalys change according to the current promotions and commercial offers. Thus, there may be a difference between the visible price on the item on the product's page and the price of the same product on the gift list. The valid and contractual price is the one that will be displayed once the product is placed on the basket.
• The product's availability :
The products that you add to your gift list are not booked. When donors offer a product on your list, they are actually crediting your list with the amount of the product.
Your list indicates your wishes to your loved ones, but you are free to ultimately buy whatever you want from Natalys.
- How do I notify my relatives of the creation of my list ?
- Once your list has been created, your loved ones can contribute online.
So as to quickly notify them that your list is open, you can send them by e-mail a direct link to your list or share it on Facebook.
To do that, all you have to do is to sign in your customer account, Then click on the Birth list section and finally select the list you want to share.
- How can I edit my list ?
- You can check, modify or even close your birth list any time you want. So as to do this, you must go to your customer account, then click on the birth list section. Thus, it is possible now to add or delete products.